- Job Reference: 10045
- Date Posted: 13 September 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Market harboroug
- Salary: £19,000 to £20,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Payroller (Full time) required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Market Harborough, to prepare multiple payrolls, using Sage.You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with payroll experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass Auto-enrolment and will include:
* set up new payrolls, new starters, leavers, etc.
* Dealing with PAYE, online submission, SSP, SMP, AEO's, student loans etc.
* Processing payments via BACS
* Year End processes
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* RTI, informing clients on RTI and Pension Reforms
* You may assist with bookkeeping for which training will be given.
* Experience of working in a firm of Chartered Accountants desireable but not essential.
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm. Do you possess Sage Payroll experience?