Payroller (Maternity Cover)
- Job Reference: 10898
- Date Posted: 30 November 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a well-known market leader in their field is looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator to join their team to cover maternity starting in January 2019.
You will be responsible for a section of the payroll from beginning to end.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- New employee set up and current employee changes
- Inputting and checking the calculation of pay for new joiners
- Amendments to contract, leavers, and statutory documents
- Inputting certain time and attendance documents and ensuring pay is correct
- Checking exception reports
- Answering queries from employees and/or third parties using own legislation knowledge
- Responding to requests for pay information from employees and/or third parties
- Generating and issuing requested reports
- Knowledge of RTI desirable
- Dealing with Pension Auto Enrolment
- Ability to calculate manual payslips
- Any other duties as deemed suitable by the employer
We're ideally looking for an experienced candidate with all of the above. However, my client would also consider someone who has some experience but the right attitude.
The ideal candidate will be accurate with attention to detail, a team player, professional, maintain confidentiality, able to work to deadlines and be adaptable/flexible.
For further information and the opportunity of a lifetime, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.