Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 10252
- Date Posted: 10 October 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension + 5 weeks holiday
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Purchase Ledger Clerk required for our North West Leicester based client on a permanent basis.
You must have a full understanding of a purchase ledger processes including:
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Query resolution reconciliation
* High volume data entry
* You will input purchase invoices against purchase orders, using an invoice authorising system.
* Check received timesheets in order to pay contractors and chase/query as required
* You will need a keen eye for detail and work well within a small friendly team.
Please be advised due to the large number of applications we receive for each role we advertise we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.