Purchase Ledger Manager
- Job Reference: 10977
- Date Posted: 29 January 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £27,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager looking for an exciting new challenge, our client a well established growing organisation based in Leicester are looking to add a Purchase Ledger Leader to their small friendly stable team.
This position is BRAND NEW and is being recruited for on a Full Time Permanent Basis. We're looking for a Purchase Ledger professional who has experienced of leading a team and developing staff.
- Managing a small team of Purchase Ledger clerks
- Analyse & identify process improvements and working with the Finance Manager to implement
- Manage and monitor team KPI's ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Regular team meetings to ensure work is being coordinated effectively
- Develop & maintain relationships with all team members & suppliers
- Conduct monthly coaching one-to-ones with all team members
- Monthly reporting on any and all outstanding issues
- Review and action all statement reconciliations ,
- Participate in supplier meetings (as required), occasionally off-site
- Any other duties which may arise through this position
- Experience of managing a small team
- Self Motivated, with a pleasant telephone manner, yet possessing some steel
- Highly organised and able to work using own initiative
- Intermediate MS Excel required
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £27,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm (1hr lunch)
- Holiday 20 Days + STAT (entitlement increases in line with service)
- Company Pension Scheme (4% employer / 4% employee after 6-month probation)
- Parking available
If you have the relevant experience and are ready for an exciting new challenge, please apply online or call Simon at Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 10977) on 0116 254 9404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.