- Job Reference: 10686
- Date Posted: 1 August 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Hinckley
- Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations, Commercial & Clerical, Procurement
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client based in South Leicestershire, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Administrator to join their expanding business in their busy, friendly and dynamic Purchasing Team on a Full Time, Permanent basis. They are looking for candidates who have the skills, personality and enthusiasm to get to grips with this very busy and demanding role.
The role also requires an understanding of Purchasing techniques and processes and would include knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience in negotiating with Suppliers to maintain Purchasing Budget levels will be a key element of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Daily purchase invoice processing
* Raising purchase orders
* Creating stock codes
* Calculating costs
* Stock level monitoring and analysis
* Creating works orders and regularly monitoring shortages
* Communicating closely with the Sales Team
* Providing information to the team on stock levels and product information
* Amending product codes and creating BOMS as and when required
* Ensuring the best quality products with Suppliers
* Driving down costs with Suppliers and sourcing new contracts, maintaining Quality
* Creating new Supplier Accounts
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Quarterly and yearly stock take
* Depot Transfers
* Returns and replacements
If you possess the skills and experience required, please apply now! Alternatively, call Michelle @ Paul Mitchell Associates on 01162549404 for more information.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.