Receptionist / Administrator
- Job Reference: 10929
- Date Posted: 24 December 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £16,000 to £16,500
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester City Centre, is seeking a Full Time Administrator / Receptionist on a temporary to permanent basis.
1. Receive all guests in a polite, courteous manner and ensure they sign into the building.
2. Control and co-ordinate the boardroom and meeting room schedule.
3. Collect, send, receive, record and distribute all mail as it arrives.
4. Answer all calls and direct the caller to the most appropriate team member.
5. Control the company stationary orders.
6. Assist with HR tasks.
7. Control the company "Petty cash." Deal with Receipts for a director
8. Produce welcome packs for new employees.
9. Book hire cars/flights and trains for staff as required.
10. Maintain and update a number of spreadsheets.
11. Back up the company IT files daily.
12. Set up the boardroom for meetings and conferences.
13. Other ad-hoc duties
1. Fill all printers with paper at the beginning, middle and end of each day.
2. Book events and activities as directed.
3. Provide suitable hot drinks to visitors.
4. Control the purchase of cleaning products.
5. Control and administer the company tea/coffee supplies.
6. Assist with the delivery of staff events and functions.
7. Control the allocation of car park spaces.
You will have an excellent telephone manner, be highly organised and methodical. Previous administrative experience is essential. You will be computer literate and be confident in using Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary: £16,000 - £16,500
Full Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
For further information please contact Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.