- Job Reference: 10772
- Date Posted: 28 August 2018
Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £38,000 to £45,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Car or Car allowance, pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Regional Accountant. Our client a leading international business seeks a part or fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA as Regional Accountant, to join its Head Office team. The role gives responsibility for a number of sites, providing a single point of contact between the European Financial Support Group and individual Countries, and ensuring quality/audit standards are maintained.
Provide ongoing support to Europe sites for Reporting, including driving the month end cycle. The functions include Accounts Payable, General Accounting, Receivable cash allocations and bank reconciliations and fixed assets.
* Assist with the Month End Submission/ Internal Reporting Requirements
* Process, Monitor, Review Month End JDE / Oracle Programs / Interfaces
* Assist the Team with internal/external audits
* US GAAP Compliance
* Assist with European Finance Projects as required (e.g. Adhoc Data Analysis, Investigation, Financial Information / Reports).
* Represent sites on Oracle implementation
Candidates should possess
*ACA ACCA/CIMA fully qualified or part qualified with at least 5 years relevant experience.
*Degree level education
*Shared Service Centre experience is desirable.
*Relevant post qualification experience, including working in a large corporate environment.
* Experience of working in a matrix structure would be of a distinct advantage.
*Advanced level Excel and system skills
*Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.