Sales Ledger Clerk
- Job Reference: 10896
- Date Posted: 19 November 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Hinckley
- Salary: £10.00 to £10.50
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 6 - 12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Part time Sales Ledger/Cash Receipt clerk. Our client, based in Hinckley is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger/Cash Receipt clerk on a part time basis for a minimum of 6-12 months. Ideally being immediately available, your role will involve the following;
* Working within the Cash Receipting team, posting cash items to the ledger and providing Sales Ledger support to the business.
* Responsible for own portfolio of business units with daily posting of cash to the AR accounts on the ledger.
* Adhoc Sales Ledger work, raising invoices on request
* Liaison with business units and team to resolve problems.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Ability to work quickly but accurately.
* Working knowledge of accounts based systems.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with business units in a professional manner that will build positive working relationships.
* Ability to work in time pressured situations such as month end, in order to meet the requirement that all new items are dealt with within 48 hours.
You will be able to work 4 full days (with a 4.00pm finish on a Friday) and choose which other day you have off. In return, my client offers an excellent working environment with a firm that really care about its staff.
For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.