- Job Reference: 10376
- Date Posted: 5 January 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + study support, Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Accounts Semi-Senior: An exciting, expanding well known independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Leicester is seeking to appoint an additional accountant to its team due to increasing demand for their services.
As an Accounts Semi-Senior, you will have the opportunity to work within the firm's general practice area, working on clients ranging from sole traders and Partnerships to small and medium limited companies. This role would suit an accounting professional who is looking for a fresh challenge.
Ideally, you will be qualified AAT or Part-Qualified ACA or ACCA however QBE personnel will also be considered. Essential is your experience within Accounts Preparation and the ability to work closely with key clients.
This firm prides itself on its staff retention and strong working culture. Salary guide is c£20,000 to £25,000 dependent on qualifications and experience.
SPECIFIC ROLE DETAILS
Responsible for their own portfolio of clients and ensuring that
- Managing Client Portfolio
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Preparation of annual accounts for Limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of corporation tax, partnership and personal tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Payroll processing and support (minimal but experience is a bonus)
- overseeing work of an accounts assistant, and adhoc duties.