Semi Senior Accountant
- Job Reference: 10462
- Date Posted: 23 February 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £17,000 to £21,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful organisation are looking to appoint a Semi Senior Accountant to their small friendly team.
Job Specification for Semi-Senior Accountant
- A competent AAT qualified individual with ideally a minimum of 3 years experience working in a busy general practice Accountants office.
- Jobs to include completion of accounts for sole trader, partnerships and small limited company clients.
- Self Assessment Tax Returns linked to the accounts jobs undertaken and for clients with rental income/expenses.
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns for an allocated list of clients, plus helping out throughout the team.
- Able to work on individual clients and report directly to the partner, whilst also flexible enough to work as part of the busy Accounts department under the instruction of the Management team.
- Assisting the senior Accountants with training of the junior Accountants by answering queries as and when called upon to do so.
- The flexibility to help out in other areas to ensure the smooth running of what is a busy office.
- Prior use of Iris Accounting suite, sage Microsoft office would be useful, but not essential.