- Job Reference: 10180
- Date Posted: 6 October 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000 to £32,000
- Bonus/Benefits: call to ask for details
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a growing practice are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant with the potential to develop into a Senior Manager role. The company has a great benefits package and an ethos of developing its people along side a competitive salary dependent on experience this would be an ideal role for a practice professional who is eager to develop their career in an exciting and developing firm.
They're committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for their people, enabling them to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
Responsible for your own portfolio of clients and ensuring that
* _Managing Client Portfolio
* _Maintaining and building client relationships
* _Preparation of annual accounts for Limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
* _Preparation of corporation tax, partnership and personal tax returns
* _Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
* _Managing own budgets for productivity and cost recovery
* _Providing technical support and training to junior staff if necessary
* _Plan and deliver work
* _Report writing
Should have at least 2 years solid experience working within an accountancy practice in the UK.
We're looking for a qualified or part qualified accountant
*preparing from either base records to trial balance accounts and tax returns for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships & Limited Liability Partnerships
* _IRIS Accountancy Practice suite
* _Microsoft Office
* _Xero online accounting system
* _Sage Line 50 accounts
*Sage Line 50 payroll
*As the firm is Audit Registered audit experience would also be desirable