- Job Reference: 11005
- Date Posted: 8 February 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Stafford
- Salary: £44,900 to £58,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Car allowance, Pension, Bonus
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our Client, an international manufacturing business, seeks a qualified accountant to join its team.
Salary Range: £44,900 to £58,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 12-18% Bonus ( Depending on Experience)
Car allowance ( Depending on Experience)
Share Scheme (50% Company Match),
Pension and Life Assurance
25 Days Annual Leave
The company has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments. In a Senior Staff Accounting position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit or corporate environment.
You will have the opportunity to become one of its future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* business support for the Stafford Manufacturing Facility
* internal management accounting, including operational efficiency, variable labour/burden, freight, material cost and factory period cost.
* estimating various forecast and budget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
* presentation and explanation of results to management
* decision support for facility cost management decisions including make vs buy, capital investments, sourcing.
* provide leadership for financial accounting - monthly legal entity reporting, inventory accounting and standard cost revision (supported by shared service)
* ensure strong and effective internal controls including import/export/VAT compliance. ensure full understanding and compliance to Caterpillar accounting policies
* working closely with non finance leaders (manufacturing/supply chain/maintenance/purchasing/engineering)
* Consolidation of India and UK facilities accountable results, business plan & forecast consolidation.
* Taking lead in consolidation of monthly MIS and getting explanations from respective business manager.
* Corporate reporting
* Fully qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification(ACCA CIMA or ACCA or equivalent)
* Demonstrated success and progression in previously held accounting roles
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Demonstrated excellence in Leadership, Initiative, Communication, Interpersonal, Judgment and Analytical skills.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.