Senior Regional Accountant
- Job Reference: 10905
- Date Posted: 29 November 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Senior Regional Accountant. Leicester. Our client a leading international business seeks a qualified accountant as Regional Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, to join its Head Office team. The role gives responsibility for a number of sites, providing a single point of contact between the European Financial Support Group and individual Countries, and ensuring quality/audit standards are maintained.
Provide ongoing support to Europe sites for Reporting, including driving the month end cycle. The functions include Accounts Payable, General Accounting, Receivable cash allocations and bank reconciliations and fixed assets.
This role will lead and drive the transition of general expansion of the Shared Service Centre scope (additional sites/functions) and the subsequent SSC support. Includes the day by day management/development of Regional Accountants in the team.
* Assist with the Month End Submission/ Internal Reporting Requirements
* Process, Monitor, Review Month End JDE / Oracle Programs / Interfaces
* Assist the Team with internal/external audits
* Assist with European Finance Projects as required (e.g. Adhoc Data Analysis, Investigation, Financial Information / Reports).
Candidates should possess
*ACA ACCA/CIMA or equivalent accounting qualification
*Degree level education
*Shared Service Centre experience is desirable.
* Experience managing and developing people
* Experience with Oracle implementations would be an advantage
*Relevant post qualification experience, including working in a large corporate environment.
* Experience of working in a matrix structure would be of a distinct advantage.
*Advanced level Excel and system skills
*Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.