- Job Reference: 10695
- Date Posted: 6 July 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Loughborough
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Car Allowance OR Company Van
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations, Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in North Leicestershire, have engaged Paul Mitchell Associates on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced Site Supervisor on a Full-Time, Permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support the bidding team with construction advice as and when required to assist in the preparation of tenders.
* Visit site prior to commencement to check site conditions, including access, working areas, datum levels and setting out profile lines etc.
* To create and maintain RAMS and Site Audits in line with the Company Safety First initiative.
* Carry out site Inductions, Team meetings and Toolbox talks as necessary.
* To manage and monitor all aspects of site activity within the scope of the budget and planned programme, raising any Site or Contract concerns with the appropriate Manager.
* Maintain comprehensive Site records, files and photographic verification of works carried out.
* Using a standard template daily complete the diary to report against plan, labour, issues, etc. as they occur.
* Complete reports in a clear concise format to ensure sufficient details is included for the report to be referenced to support commercial conversation at a later date.
* When necessary raise NCR's with suggested costs.
* Be responsible for managing site resources reviewing and signing off Site timesheets of employees and sub-contractors working with the Company.
* Challenging costs when required to assist with the successful completion of project on budget.
* Be responsible for providing information throughout the project to support the account, liaising with other departments.
* Attend both Site and Management meetings when requested
* Attention to Detail and accuracy with the ability to quality check installed work.
* Competent in problem solving, planning and decision making.
* Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings.
* Excellent Leadership skills.
* Ability to prioritise resource to meet requirements.
* Good verbally, written and negotiating communication skills.
* Excellent Organisational and follow-up skills.
* Basic IT skills to use emails, word and spreadsheets.
* First Aid Certificate.
If you possess the experience and skills required, please apply now or alternatively, call Paul Mitchell Associates on 01162549404 for more information
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.