Stores Person & Stock Controller
- Job Reference: 10712A
- Date Posted: 11 September 2018
Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £19,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful business based in Coalville are looking to add a Stock Controller / Stores Person to their small friendly team. The role may be offered on a Temp to Perm or straight Perm basis, there is a permanent job there for the right candidate.
Candidates should ideally be available immediately or on short notice.
- Able to receive goods physically and book them in on the stock/MRP system
- Booking parts in and out for receipts, dispatches, and return of goods for rework/reject reasons
- Be able to organise parts and stock items in a well laid out, workable and methodical manner
- Be responsible for kitting and updating build teams on kitting
- Responsible for dispatch of product and export documentation (if possible).
- Send out enquiries for appropriate raw materials, collate and analyse quotations
- Chase deliveries from suppliers that are overdue or urgent.
- Inform other departments of all relevant information regarding changes in materials, major price movements, delivery lead times and individual supply situations.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
- Collation of Goods Received Notices (GRN) and logging delivered orders
- Updating order schedules with items ordered for each job
- Tracking of assets and sending out weekly reports
- Experience of an MRP/CRM system would be an advantage
·Strong customer service skills
·Good communication skills
·Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and an MRP/CRM program
·Good organisational skills
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.