Tax Manager (Full or Part Time)
- Job Reference: 10056
- Date Posted: 13 July 2017
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Hinckley
- Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
A Tax Manager required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Leicestershire.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with some experience in an accountancy practice.
The role will include:
* Be capable of independently managing a portfolio of circa 600 personal tax clients
* Be experienced in acting for a range of clients from directors, employees, high net worth individuals, sole traders, trusts and partnerships, etc.
* Have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
* Be able to work in a busy open plan office environment and work to strict deadlines, complying with all statutory time limits and avoiding any potential penalties
* Deliver an excellent level of customer service, managing and exceeding client expectations, responding to all ad hoc queries in a timely manner
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment.
For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
We are looking at candidates on a Full or Part Time basis
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm.