- Job Reference: 10666
- Date Posted: 29 June 2018
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville
- Salary: £24,000 to £26,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Bonus, Holiday, AE Pension
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations, Commercial & Clerical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client based in North Leicestershire, are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join their friendly team on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
Previous Warehouse Administration experience is ESSENTIAL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* The safe operation of warehousing activities across the site, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation and safe systems of work in line with company policy and HSE legislation.
* Deliver service to the customers, ensuring that key performance indicators are achieved and exceeded.
* Oversee employee relations and promote the development of a positive, co-operative and mutually supportive working culture amongst all employees.
* Managing the warehouse operation within agreed annual budgets
* Preparation of operational plans and budgets for the warehouse.
* Ensuring compliance of the operation to the Quality systems, industry standards and legal requirements.
* Training, motivating and developing teams, so that they deliver the required levels of customer service, productivity and cost-effectiveness
* Continuously seek to optimise the cost-effectiveness, productivity and customer service levels of the Site through planned and regular communication mechanisms and the proactive accessing of Working Agreements.
* Analyse product forecasts to control annexation in/out to optimum level. Manage relations with the suppliers of agency staff, MHE, facilities. Build proactive relationships with internal departments (including planning, transport, HR, Sales Team, finance).
* Operational decisions concerning processes across the transit points which impact on costs and service.
Planning & Organisation:
* Overall coordination of all warehouse activity.
* Ensuring smooth integration of stock & orders against task to ensure cost impact is minimised.
* Development of strategic stock planning for peak activity.
* Ability to present and communicate effectively
* Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent management, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
* Team working and customer focussed attitude.
* Excellent financial acumen and commercial awareness.
If you possess the relevant experience required, please call Paul Mitchell Associates 01162549404 for more information
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.