Paul Mitchell Associates takes a proactive approach to when its comings to Candidate Generation, finding quality candidates can be difficult and we spread our net far and wide to find exactly what you need.
- Database - many of our candidates are generated by word of mouth and reputation. As a well established consultancy (since 1989) we have an extensive database of predominately East Midlands based candidates.
- Advertising - we advertise online through job boards such as: CV-Library, Monster, Indeed, Total Jobs, Reed, Careers & Jobs, GAAP Web, the Job Centre Online among others.
- Social Media - our consultants are active on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, its a great way to keep in touch with candidates as well as obtaining referalls.
- Mail Shot - to supplement our database search we can offer Mail Shot facilities, whereby we can target exactly the staff a client may require, within a defined geographical area, stage of qualification and experience.
- Local Advertising - through local press such as the Leicester Mercury we can identify new candidates to the market as well as gauge interest from existing candidates who are proactively applying for roles.
- Open Days - we hold regular candidate open days either in house or at various venues across the East Midlands
- Job Fairs - getting out and about in the local area, talking to candidates who are proactively looking for work in the area. Our Consultants are on hand to discuss their career options and aid them in getting a new role.
- Referrals - we offer an incentive to all candidates and clients who refer family, friends and colleagues, check out our 'Refer A Friend'
- Candidate Targeting - targeted direct mail activity to both identify and resurrect the interest of our inactive candidates on the database.
- We have the facility to use the mailing service of the CIMA and ACCA accounting bodies, as a means of targeting candidates with a defined geographical area and stage of qualification.
- This is a particularly cost-effective method for attracting part and fully qualified Accountants.
- Typically a mail-shot to 500 candidates would cost circa £1000 + VAT.
- In addition we have an in-house client mailer design service for postal or email mail-shots.