Now it would be silly of us all to claim there will be no impact at all… but rest assured, during our 30+ years in recruitment, Paul Mitchell Associates has weathered two recessions and other national crisis. Like you, we plan to keep calm and carry on.
In response, we've implemented a number of measures to ensure we can continue to provide our clients with the stability and support they expect.
Some points of reassurance:
- Continuity: As always, our team is fully equipped to work in-house and remotely if required. At all times, we have full access to all of Paul Mitchell Associates considerable resources.
- Communication: Our consultants will remain contactable via phone & email (we have landline call-diverts in place for those working remotely). We know our clients still have important jobs that need doing.
- Interviews: Face-to-face interviews can still be arranged via video conferencing. We will liaise between candidates and clients to facilitate the most suitable medium (Skype, Google Hangouts, MS Teams etc).
- Existing & New Vacancies: We will continue to service and support our clients as normal. We know things are likely to slow down in the short-term and that’s understandable. If you currently have a vacancy registered with us, we ask that you please communicate any changes in your situation. We will likewise do so with candidates we are representing.
- We are here for you: Be it for Accountancy & Finance, Office, HR & Legal, Marketing & Sales or Tech, our committed team remains on hand to assist candidates and clients with theirpermanent, temporary, fixed-term-contract or temp-2-perm requirements. As events unfold, we will adapt and keep you informed of any further ways we can help you.
Our team is contactable via their normal email addresses or via our main office email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultants can be contacted on the number below:
Paul Mitchell - 07802 491705
Neil Tyack - 07976 416967
Simon Hibbert- 07596 663319
Greg Mitchell -07828 092050
Stay safe and be good to one another and when this is all over together we'll get this country booming again: