- Job Reference: 11459
- Date Posted: 2 January 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is a small but rapidly growing accountancy practice based in Leicestershire and easily accessible from Leicester, Coalville, Loughborough and surrounding Villages.
This Award Nominated firm are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic qualified finance professional to join the team. The company has a unique culture that encourages employees to be enterprising whilst taking personal responsibility for client results.
The role is perfect for a qualified accountant who wants to broaden their experience and move into an advisory led role supporting the Managing Director.
The successful candidate will:
* Be Qualified ACA/ACCA/AAT
* Experience of Xero would be advantageous
* Confident speaking to clients
* Solid IT skills including Excel
* Enthusiastic, eager to learn and ready to work.
* Salary by negotiation
Whilst the firm is advisory led, compliance is still a must and the successful candidate will be called upon by clients and the organisation to perform basic reconciliations and book keeping tasks.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV or call our office on 0116 2549404 for further information.