- Job Reference: 11425
- Date Posted: 20 July 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious Qualified Accountant to join an established Family Office.
The organisation has been established for over 5 years and comprises of 4 active Partners. Now requiring an ambitious Qualified Accountant to lead and manage their small team.
The role will include producing annual accounts for several entities (LLP's, SPV, FICs and Trusts) as well as personal tax computations for the partners..
The ideal client will have experience in the following:
- Preparing and producing quarterly and annual accounts
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts and liaising with external accounts
- Submitting annual accounts to HMRC and Companies House
- General Bookkeeping
- Handle all areas of VAT and Tax Compliance
- Self Assessment tax return preparation
- Liaising with external accounts/auditors, banks, HRMC and other third party providers
- Dealing with each Partner's personal financials and investments.
- Review tax returns prepared by the tax advisers & provide feedback.
- Review management reports of the trusts prepared by trustees & provide feedback to trustees
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Very good at working independently to reach deadlines, whilst being part of the team
- Ability to organise and execute their own work load and manage team workflow
- Good communication skills specifically with partners and co-workers
- Good organisational skills
- Software experience in VT Final Accounts / IRIS Tax Software / Good Excel skills
- Help modernise the accounting systems.
- A full UK driving licence (not essential)
The preferred applicant will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within an Accountancy practice.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.