Our client, a highly successful international business, seeks a dynamic qualified and experienced Accountant to join its busy team.
Salary: £36000 to £42000 (Depending on Experience)
*Benefits: 25 days annual leave,10% bonus, Contributory pension scheme - the company will double the employee's contribution Up to 10%, Contributory share scheme - The company will match 50% of the employee's contribution.
* Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Member of the Inventory, Material and Costing Accounting team, supporting project work for new ERP
* System implementation, Project Transform as well as ongoing process improvement across all areas of the team.
* Supporting Inventory and Material reporting for the Peterborough site, along with associated cost analysis.
* Consolidation of the overall global Inventory and Material Costs for the business unit, including month end, and accountable reporting, annual planning and forecasting cycles.
* Business Partnering with the Purchasing and Supply Chain leadership teams.
* Support for Month end financial close including journal preparation and analysis of results.
* Completion of monthly corporate reporting requirements.
* Measurement of key performance metrics for inclusion in the monthly business unit scorecard.
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
* Professional certification (Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or part qualified).
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability able to understand detailed data and analysis and translate to key messages to non-finance leaders.
* Previous management accounting experience.
* Excellent business partnering skills.
* Effective communication skills and confident in presenting financial information to senior management.
* Ability to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
* Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent Excel and Power point skills.
* Process improvement skills
* Previous experience in manufacturing is desirable.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.