Salary: £36000 to £42000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,10% bonus
Contributory pension scheme - the company will double the employee's contribution Up to 10%, Contributory share scheme - The company will match 50% of the employee's contribution.
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
Our client, a hugely successful international business, seeks an Inventory Accountant to work in its Inventory, Material and Costing Team.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Member of the Inventory, Material and Costing Accounting team primarily responsible for the reporting of Inventory Costs for the business unit, along with associated returns and cost analysis and commentary on a monthly basis.
* Consolidation of the overall global Inventory for the business unit, including month end, and accountable reporting, annual planning and forecasting cycles.
* Business Partner with the Supply Chain Leadership team in the completion of reporting, including monthly
* Month end financial close including journal preparation and analysis of results.
* Completion of monthly corporate reporting requirements.
* Measurement of key performance metrics for inclusion in the monthly business unit scorecard.
* Ad-hoc project work
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
* Professional certification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
* Strong analytical skills, with the ability able to understand detailed data and analysis and translate to key
messages to non-finance leaders.
* Previous management accounting experience.
* Excellent business partnering skills.
* Effective communication skills and confident in presenting financial information to senior management.
* Ability to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
* Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent Excel and Power point skills.
* Process improvement skills
* Previous experience in manufacturing experience is desirable.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.