11924 – Accounts Administrator Job Spec
Summary Of The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an SME organisation in a hands-on role. Our Lutterworth-based client are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their friendly, hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a varied accounting role encompassing the following:
- Raising purchase orders, invoice processing (incl. preparing payment runs),
- Raising sales orders & posting of sales invoices,
- Credit control,
- Posting bank receipts & payments / reconciling bank statements,
- Raising stock orders and receipting in stock. Maintaining product / spares stock records and attending quarterly stock-takes,
- Compiling monthly analysis reports on MS Excel,
- Handling sales calls and taking orders / payments.
The Right Person
- All-round accounts admin experience (incl. purchase ledger, sales ledger & credit control),
- Proven experience with the above duties in a similar role,
- We are looking for candidates ideally on short notice, but will wait for the right person,
- Essential: proficient with Microsoft Office and in particular MS Excel,
- Strong communication skills are an essential element to the role (telephone & written),
- Pro-active, flexible attitude, able to multitask and work on your own initiative,
- Strong attention to detail, organised and a methodical approach to work,
- Confidently communicate & work with colleagues effectively at all level.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time 37.5hrs PW
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11924) on 0116 254 9404.