12378 – Accounts & Administrator Trainee Job Spec
Our client based in Hinckley is seeking a Trainee Accounts & Administrator to join their team on a part-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will learn to support the Finance Manager with all aspects of the company’s accounting function, using Sage 50 to process:
- Supplier purchase orders & invoices,
- Supplier quotations & project final account reconciliation,
- Raising client sales orders,
- Expenses & employee credit card reconciliation,
- Support with creation of client budget estimates.
The role also includes general office support, including:
- Arranging travel logistics & bookings,
- Support with IT & equipment procedures,
- Maintaining of company cars,
- Manage visitors to the office & required refreshments,
- Handle incoming & outgoing calls, post & deliveries,
- Maintaining of office, kitchen supplies & stationery,
- General administrative support.
This is a trainee role. Our client does not require previous experience, just the right attitude… someone perhaps who has recently left college who is keen to kickstart their career in accountancy & learn. Someone methodical with strong numerical skills.
- Appointment Type: Permanent (office-based)
- Salary: £18,750 full-time-equivalent (£15,000 pro-rata’d for 4-days)
- Hours: Part-Time (4-days per week)
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Full Training Provided
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12378) on 0116 254 9404.