Our client a successful independent family run retail organisation based in Birmingham, B24, are looking to add an experienced Accounts Assistant to their small friendly team.
Working under the guidance of the Head of Finance a highly experienced manager with vast experience of mentoring and developing staff, this is a Permanent Full Time opportunity, not only that its an exciting opportunity and one not to be missed.
- Purchase Ledger – Processing of invoices and credit notes
- Reconciliations – Bank Accounts, online payment accounts ie Paypal and Nominal Ledger
- Sales Ledger – Reconciliations, Dealing with Cash Sales, Credit Control
- Posting Journals – debtors, commissions and more
- Manage petty cash
- Adhoc reporting
- Experienced within Accountancy and Finance
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- 40 hours perm week (Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm)
- 22 days holiday + stat
- Autoenrolment Pension
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or contact Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting job ref: 12382)