Accounts Assistant - 12822
Are you an Immediately Available Out Of Work experienced Purchase Ledger professional seeking an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced successful business?
Our client is seeking a Acccounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their dynamic team. If you have a passion for purchase ledger, thrive in a team environment, and excel at meeting tight deadlines, this role is for you.
What's in it for you:
Competitive Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
In-Person Collaboration: Be part of an energetic office environment.
Holiday: 22 days + Stat
Pension Plan: Secure your future with our NEST Pension scheme.
Parking On-Site: Say goodbye to the daily parking hassle.
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
12 month Fixed Term Position
- Processing purchase order invoices
- Payment runs, BACS, and currency transfers
- Completion of month end reporting
- Dealing with enquiries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of month end journals
- Cashbook and Bank Transaction posting
The Right Person:
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of purchase ledger procedures
- 2 to 3 years’ working in a fast pace environment
- ERP System Experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Display initiative, commitment, integrity and ethics, professionalism and adaptability to change.
- Effective communicator
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
APPLY online or contact Paul Mitchell Associates at 0116 254 9404, quoting reference: 12822.