12066 – Accounts Assistant Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our client – a long-established large manufacturing firm based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced accounts assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the head of finance, the successful candidate will work within an established team to provide administrative & accounting support, offering exposure to a busy and proactive finance function. Key duties include:
- Purchase ledger management, incl. posting of invoices, reconciling supplier statements, query resolution, generation of payment runs etc,
- Posting of bank transactions,
- Month-end reconciliations,
- Sales ledger management, incl. generation of invoices, credit control & posting of receipts.
The Right Person
- Part-qual AAT, or qualified by experience,
- Effective communication skills (good written & spoken English),
- Proactive, can-do attitude, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Numerate with strong IT skills.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12066) on 0116 254 9404.