11867 – Accounts Assistant Job Spec
Our Client – a successful expanding distribution firm based in Leicester – are seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a full-time permanent basis. Based at their offices, they are looking for an experienced individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Purchase Ledger (Data Entry, Statement Reconciliation, Query Resolution),
- Sales Ledger (Statement Reconciliation, Allocating Cash),
- Checking & reconciling financial data,
- Credit Control (Investigating aged invoices & debts),
- Liaising with business development managers to assist with supplier relations,
- Maintaining software systems & data bases,
- Taking occasion phone calls / messages during busy periods.
The Right Person
- Previous experience with the above duties within a company’s accounts dept,
- Effective communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £18,500 - £19,500 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- On-site Parking
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11867) on 0116 254 9404.