- Job Reference: 11081
- Date Posted: 4 April 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £17,000 to £21,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a highly successful instantly recognisable business based in Leicester business are looking to recruit a Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk to their small friendly team.
We are looking for a hard working individual to join the Finance team. You will be assisting the Accountant and be responsible for Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger functions.
Key responsibilities and Duties:
* Matching, coding and processing Invoices both stock and non-stock
* Work closely with and maintaining excellent relationships with external suppliers including resolving queries
* Making international payments in GBP USD and Euros
* Supplier Statement Reconciliations
* Processing Credit Cards and Expenses
* Weekly Payment Run
* Assisting with Sage reporting and Excel Spreadsheets
* Raising all invoices from all areas of the business
* Posting debtor payments
* Updating various excel spreadsheets
* Analysing negative debtors
* Must have excellent Excel skills/knowledge
* Must have Sage Line 50 knowledge
* Will need to work to deadlines and under pressure
* Bright with a can-do attitude
* Be able to work well as part of a team and on your own
* Must have Sales & Purchase ledger experience Be reliable, honest and hard working
* Must be well organised and have excellent attention to detail
This is a full time position - 35 hours per week
Company Pension Scheme
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.