- Job Reference: 11345
- Date Posted: 9 October 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Shepshed
- Salary: £9.50 to £11.00
- Bonus/Benefits: parking, canteen, pension etc
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Shepshed, have engaged Paul Mitchell Associates on an exclusive basis to recruit an Accounts Assistant on an ongoing interim basis.
Being immediately available for work or on short notice, your role will involve the following;
* Sales ledger control
* Processing sales Invoices & credit notes
* Posting receipts and direct debits daily
* Dealing with customer queries and ensuring these are resolved
* Managing customer debts and ensuring invoices are paid on time
* Distributing various reports
* Bank reconciliations for Sterling, Euro and US Dollar accounts.
* Purchase ledger control
* Processing company credit card statements
* Payment runs (BACS/CHAPS/cheques) in various currency's
* Checking incoming statements from suppliers
* Regular bank deposits
* EC Sales & Intrastats
* Liaising with other departments to control stock, debtors and creditors.
* General admin/bookkeeping work
* You will have strong computer skills and will be confident using Excel and Word.
* Knowledge of Sage or Opera would be beneficial but is not essential.
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment with a friendly team. For further information, please call Neil on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.