11907 – Finance / Accounts Manager
Our client, a long-established SME construction related sector business based near Loughborough, is seeking to recruit an experienced Company Accountant or Finance Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take responsibility for all accounting and financial matters for this highly successful company. Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss Accounts, reviews, budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements and controlling expenditure and cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Credit control and management of credit limits
- Working alongside a small accounts team, duties will include Bookkeeping and Payroll (PAYE and Subcontractors).
- Knowledge of CIS is an advantage.
- The role will be responsible for all month end reporting and providing HMRC Tax and VAT compliance, preparation of annual accounts and liaising with the Auditors.
- Setting up a more rigorous procurement system
The Right Person
- Part-Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Qualified AAT or Qualified by Experience,
- Possess demonstrable experience in managing a finance function.
- Knowledge of Payroll & CIS would be advantageous,
- Effective communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management,
- Numerate, analytical with a superb attention to detail,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline keeping skills,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to fit into a busy and successful owner managed SME business.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting job ref: 11907) on +44 (0)116 254 9404.