Our client based in Coalville a well know organisation with a national outreach are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to their finance team.
The role will predominately focus around Accounts Payable, but the successful candidate will also get involved with General Ledger duties.
This role is being recruited for on a Full Time Permanent basis to start asap.
- Accounts Payable - Data Entry, Matching/Batching/Coding, Reconciliations, Query Resolution, issuing Payments, Recharges, Creditor Reporting, Filing & other duties
- General Ledger - Reconciliations, Journals and adhoc Analysis
- Experienced in Accounts Payable
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, attention to detail
- Solid IT skills, inc. Microsoft Office
- Salary: £20,000-£25,0000
- Hybrid working following training
- Hours: 8.30am-5.00pm (30mins lunch)
- Contributory Pension
- Holidays: 22 days + 8 statutory days
- On Site Parking
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12195) on 0116 254 9404.