Accounts Receivable Billings Analyst
- Job Reference: 10967
- Date Posted: 25 April 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Rugby
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Bonus/Benefits: benefits/parking etc
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Accounts Receivable Billings Analyst. Our client, based near Rugby is looking to recruit an experienced Receivables and Billing Analyst to join their ever-expanding Finance Team on a Temp to Perm basis. Ideally being immediately available or on a short notice period, you will be heavily involved in the following;
Be responsible for the team's sales ledger analysis, administration and reconciliations, including the accurate and timely posting of bank and other receipts to the finance systems.
The role will be at times required to deputise for the AR Team Leader, and in addition may be required (at busy times etc.) to 'step-in' to assist with all AR-related duties as currently carried-out by the AR & Collections Analysts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* End-to-end AR business partnering for Strategy. Digital & Agency business units, including reconciliation of billing schedules vs. pre-agreed rates and raising client invoices
* First-line AR support for Strategy. Digital & Agency business units - both internal and external stakeholders
* Responsible for production and reporting of AR KPIs, including implementing process improvements to address gaps etc.
* Accurate and timely posting and allocation of the company's various bank accounts into the finance system (Dimensions)
* Creating and posting the daily lodgement reports (card receipts) including reconciliations
* End of day balancing for all client card payments taken via the AR team, including any payments taken over the phone
* Effective and timely management of the various AR inboxes
* Analysis of on-site sales (including credits) and raising corresponding 'bulk' invoices
* AR lead for collating, processing and posting client refunds
* All other aspects of AR processes (including credit control) as required / as directed by management
Candidates will be;
Education, Experience and Attributes:
* AAT qualified (or working towards qualification)
* Experience of working in a high-volume, multi-currency AR function
* Competent user of systems, including MS applications (Excel)
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment for a business that invest in and care about their employees. For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.