12029 – Accounts Semi-Senior Job Spec
Location: Leicester City Centre
Summary of the Role
Our client – an established and well-respected Accountancy Practice based in Leicester – is seeking an AAT-qualified OR ACCA-trainee semi-senior to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts & associated paperwork (unincorporated businesses & companies),
- Assisting with the preparation of Business Tax Computations, Partnership Returns, Personal Tax Computations & Personal Tax Returns,
- Preparing P11D returns,
- Checking the quality of work produced, making sure it meets high standards & suggest ways of improving quality / consistency.
The Right Person
- Experience undertaking the duties listed above,
- AAT-qualified, part-qualified ACCA or qualified by experience,
- Experience & knowledge of using Iris, Sage & Xero would be advantageous,
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Effective communication skills (internal & with clients), skilled at dealing with people.
- Appointment Type: Permanent, in-house
- Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays + 3-4-days Xmas Closure
- Fantastic offices with a skilled, driven & friendly team… all the coffee & tea you can drink
- Opportunity to attend training courses
- Regular team-building events
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12029) on 0116 254 9404.