12017 – Administration Assistant Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our client – an established Accounting Consultancy based in Lutterworth – is seeking an administrative assistant on a full-time permanent basis. Working in a small admin team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering the phone to clients, transferring callers to the relevant team / department,
- Inputting accounts from trial balance to IRIS accounts production (no experience required as training will be provided),
- Filing / data entry,
- Arranging client appointment meetings with the director,
- Potential opportunity to broaden the role into accounts preparation for the right candidate.
The Right Person
- GCSE’s A-C incl. English & Maths,
- Good administrative experience within an SME / corporate environment,
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal),
- Good attention to detail, proactive, able to work to tight deadlines and willing to learn,
- A training contract may be considered (AAT),
- Strong IT skills. Incl. MS Office. Experience using IRIS preferred, but not essential.
- Appointment Type: Permanent (in-house)
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (subject to qualifications / experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday: 20-days + Bank Holidays (increasing in line with service)
- NEST Pension
- Some flexibility on start/finish times
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12017) on 0116 254 9404.