- Job Reference: PMA01A
- Date Posted: 5 June 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £17,000 to £20,000
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Paul Mitchell Associates, a local Financial and Commercial Recruitment Agency located in Leicester City Centre, are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team.
The vacancy has arisen because our administrator has decided to emigrate and reluctantly is leaving our team.
A good sense of humour with the ability to fit in and work within the team is essential.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, a polite telephone manner and be confident with speaking to a wide range of different people.
You must have excellent literacy skills, with particular emphasis on good spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Main duties will consist of:
* Answering the telephone and dealing with calls appropriately
* Greeting candidates and clients.
* Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
* Updating records on the database
* Sending out / chasing up reference requests
* Filing / archiving / photocopying / scanning documents
* Stock checking and ordering stationery
* Completing audits (Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly)
* Running weekly email-shots to clients
* Promoting the business via Social Media
* Inputting and chasing temps weekly timesheets
* Assisting consultants with any other ad hoc duties
Minimum of 2 years' experience within an Administrative role
Achieved a minimum A*-C in English and Maths at GCSE level.
Experience of Word, Excel & Outlook
A solid understanding of Microsoft Office is essential.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.