Apprentice Administrator Job Spec
Location: Leicester City Centre
Are you looking for your first office job?
Paul Mitchell Associates is an independent Financial Recruitment Agency and we are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator to join the team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a self-motivated and eager individual who would like to take their first step into business.
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate and you will complete an accredited qualfication in Administration.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the database is kept up to date:
- Register new candidates
- Update candidate CV's
- Update Client Contacts
- Add New Companies
- Answer & direct telephone calls appropriately
- Arrange for consultants to meet new candidates (F2F / Telephone / Virtually)
- Assist consultants with the interview arrangements
- Link candidate applications to vacancys
- Ensure compliance criteria is met for all temporary workers
- Request and chase references
- Add / remove online job adverts
- Completing audits (Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly)
- Collate and chase weekly timesheets
- Filling / archiving / photocopying / scanning documents
- Stock checking and ordering stationary
- Dealing with incoming / outgoing post
- Greet candidates and clients when visiting the office.
- Assist consultants with any other ad-hoc duties as required
The Right Person
- Achieved a minimum grade 4 - 9 (A*- C) in English and Maths at gcse level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of word & Outlook
- Attention to detail
What You'll Get
Access these benefits – and more – when you work for PMA:
- Salary: Minimum Apprenticeship starting wage (£4.81ph)
- Holiday – 25 days + bank holidays
- PLUS – an extra day-off for your Birthday
- Private healthcare / paid eye tests / dental
- Auto-enrolment pension
- 9:00am – 5:30pm… no unsociable hours!!
- Training & professional development (accounts / resourcing / recruitment)
- All the tea & coffee you can drink
Ready to Work with Us?
Their are 10 mistakes in this advert. If you beleive you could be a great Administrator with an eye for detail, spot the mistakes, than send us your feedback in a covering note along with your CV.