11795 – Assistant Financial Accountant FTC Job Spec
Our Client – a established manufacturing business based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced Financial Accountant on a full-time basis for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly accounts,
- Preparation of quarterly forecasting / annual budgeting,
- Month-end overhead overview & direct labour reconciliation,
- Preparation of information for weekly & monthly manual invoices before passing it to SL team for raising,
- Balance sheet reconciliation and control (incl. accruals & prepayments),
- Preparation of general accruals schedule for balance sheet review,
- Prepayments rolling & posting,
- Weekly payroll posting,
- PL invoice approval & coding,
- Assisting PL & SL teams with queries,
- Purchasing price amendments for factored goods,
- Setting up new categories for new factored goods products,
- Assisting the Senior Financial Accountant with related adhoc duties.
The Right Person
- Solid experience with budgeting, forecasting
- Experience in an FMCG environment would preferred,
- Part OR Fully Qualified AAT, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent,
- Immediately available / on short notice.
- Appointment Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 23 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11795) on 0116 254 9404.