Assistant Management Accountant. Our client, based in Leicester has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates to recruit an experienced Assistant Management Accountant.
Your role will be to provide support to the Finance team and Financial Accountant. Having solid experience of the following;
• Ideally ACCA/CIMA part qualified
• Purchase/sales ledger
• Maintaining outstanding debtors/credit control
• Electronic filing
• Creating account reports
• Account and statement reconciliation
• Nominal ledger
• VAT returns
• Month end duties
• Assisting with cashflow/analysis
• General office duties reporting to the directors
• Working closely with other departments
Knowledge of Xero would be ideal but not essential. Solid systems knowledge is essential.
In return my client offers a working week of 37.5 with the flexibility to start a little earlier or later than normal, 28 days inc of stat holidays, parking, pension etc.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Simon on 0116 2549404