Assistant Management Accountant
- Job Reference: 11446
- Date Posted: 6 December 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Melton Mowbray
- Salary: £28,000 to £34,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension, Bonus + Excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Assistant Management Accountant. If you fancy working for one of Leicestershire premier manufacturing organisations, then look no further. This could be the role you've been looking for. Based on the East side of Leicestershire, our client has an enviable reputation for quality products and career focused opportunities for employees. Ideally possessing a background in manufacturing, you will be currently studying ACA/ACCA or CIMA and be wanting to progress your career.
Your position will involve the following;
- To produce gross margin reconciliation for review and discussion
- Maintenance of Master Data e.g.- new item setup, bill of materials etc
- Support MA in the costing process and concept to launch process
- Collation of weekly profit and loss pack & reporting
- Maintain and update daily labour performance reports
- Involvement in producing weekly material variances moving towards daily variances
- Weekly reconciliations e.g. direct & indirect labour, purchase returns
- General day to day accounting responsibilities as guided by the Management Accounts team
- Coordination and production of weekly KPI information.
- Other ad hoc work or analysis as required
You will possess passion, drive and enthusiasm for the role. Strong knowledge of Excel is ideal. Any other system knowledge is advantageous.
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment with a firm that focuses firmly on the heart of its business, its staff.
If you want to progress your career further, then call us for a confidential chat on 0116 2549404
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.