11745 – Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior Job Spec
Our Client – a renowned East Midlands accountancy practice based in Leicester – is seeking a part-qualified Accountant to join their audits team on a full-time permanent basis. As an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior, your role will involve a mixture of accounts, tax and audit work. You will gain exposure to a diverse client base incl. limited companies, sole traders and partnerships from a variety of industry sectors.
The successful candidate will be working with a variety of audit clients – from SME’s to large corporate entities – alongside an experienced team. You will be assisting Seniors and Managers in audit fieldwork, and on occasion get involved with company secretarial work, management accounts and corporate tax calculations, as well as project work on due diligence & company formations.
The Right Person
- Part-Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (will also consider part-qualified AAT),
- Previous external auditing experience within a practice environment is essential,
- Effective communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Benefits incl. Study Support, Pension, Parking
- A split of working in the office & remotely
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11745) on 0116 254 9404.