- Job Reference: 11134
- Date Posted: 8 May 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pro-rata for 2-3 days per week £15-£20 PH
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Accounts Manager/Bookkeeper/Payroller. Our client, a small company based in Leicester City Centre is seeking a part-time experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager/Payroller on a permanent basis.
The role is to be completed part time over 2 to 3 full or 3-4 part days(Initially our client envisages that the role would be for 2 days per week once settled into the role and routine. However for the first six months it would possibly require an extra day per week whilst training and while you familiarise yourself with the work required.)
You will be responsible for all aspect of accounts up to trial balance.
* Purchase Ledger
* Sales Ledger
* Credit Control
* Nominal Ledger
* General Ledger
* accruals and prepayments
* Bank Reconciliations
* Monthly Payroll (Sage)
* Reconciliation of Control Accounts
* VAT Returns
* Provide holiday cover for the accounts administrator (particularly Accounts Receivable)
* You will have working knowledge of Sage, MS Word and Excel.
* The role will be busy and you will be juggling many small tasks at a time, so you will need to be well disciplined, well organised and a good planner.
* An accounting qualification would be advantageous, such as AAT or possibly part-qualified ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be flexible, a self-starter and be happy working in a small office.
salary £30-40K pro-rata for part time (£15-£20 per hour)
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.