- Job Reference: 12026
- Date Posted: 22 December 2021
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary: £20,000 to £22,500
- Sector: Accountancy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client - a small established accountancy practice based in Leicester - is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
With two principals, secretary and an accounts manager, the successful candidate will benefit from training where required. Working with the accounts manager, you will be responsible for:
* Preparation of VAT returns, online filing,
* Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships & limited companies,
* Using BTC software for accounts production (training will be provided if required),
* Production of client self-assessment tax returns on BTC software,
* Direct liaising with clients as required,
* Computation of corporation tax computations & returns, online filing,
* Dealing with client payroll incl. production of pay slips as required (circa 10-12hrs PW) on Sage Payroll,
* External training packages will be provided.
* Appointment Type: Permanent (office-based)
* Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 (subject to experience)
* Hours: Full-Time 9:00am - 5:15pm (1hr Lunch)
* Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
* Pension: Auto-Enrolment
* Possibility for some flexibility for adhoc work from home
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12026) on 0116 254 9404.
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404. If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.