- Job Reference: 11285A
- Date Posted: 28 August 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Bookkeeper(Full time) required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Leicester, to do bookkeeping work on its' clients books.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with bookkeeping experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass will include:
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* Bookkeeping to trial balance.
* VAT Returns
* Payroll skills an advantage, but not essential as training can be provided.
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm. Do you have all-round accounts experience up to trial balance, VAT returns. Do you possess experience of Sage Line 50, or Sage Desktop or Quickbooks? Do you possess your own transport and a clean driving licence?
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.