- Job Reference: 11285A
- Date Posted: 2 January 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Bookkeeper(Full time) required for our client, a successful firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Leicester, to do bookkeeping work on it's clients books.
You must have a very professional manner for this role. Applications will only be considered from candidates with bookkeeping experience as training is not provided. The role will encompass will include:
* Dealing with HMRC
* Liaising with clients, partners and Managers to ensure all information is received correctly
* Keeping up to date with all the necessary legislation
* Bookkeeping to trial balance.
* VAT Returns
* Payroll skills an advantage, but not essential as training can be provided.
You will possess good communication skills and be a good ambassador for the firm. Do you have all-round accounts experience up to trial balance, VAT returns. Do you possess experience of Sage Line 50, or Sage Desktop or Quickbooks? Do you possess your own transport and a clean driving licence?