11902 – Branch Service Administrator Job Spec
Location: Leicester / Remote Working
Our client – a highly successful firm based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced service administrator to provide efficient & effective administration support to their branch network on a full-time temporary-2-permament basis. The role is currently largely remote-based however we are looking for candidates who would be able to commute on an adhoc basis to their Leicester office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing & maintaining close working relationships within the branch network, regularly informing them of any details / matters that may impact them,
- Understand the needs of the branches, liaising regularly to resolve issues,
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service,
- Set credit values to customers / from suppliers based on defined parameters dictated by the business,
- Ensure all tasks & documents are completed correctly with a high degree of accuracy,
- Correctly identify causes of errors & share best practice with branches to avoid repetition,
- Participate / drive your personal development through training & learning from others,
- To achieve daily targets / business KPI’s.
The Right Person
- Immediately available / on very short notice to start,
- Possess excellent customer service & communication skills (both written & verbal), able to build & maintain effective client relationships both locally & remotely,
- Experience working within customer service / data entry,
- GCSE incl. English & Maths at grade C or above,
- Highly motivated & proactive, organised & able to keep to strict deadlines,
- A team-player… willing to help others, highlighting any issues & suggest improvements,
- Good IT skills / aptitude.
- Appointment Type: Temp-2-Perm
- Hourly Rate: £9.00 – £9.50ph (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time 37.5hrs Per Week (flexible start-finish time)
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Leicester Office / Option for Remote Working (laptop provided)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11902) on 0116 254 9404.