- Job Reference: 11090a
- Date Posted: 3 May 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance, Administration & Business Operations, I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, are looking for a business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be highly analytical, not afraid to question, be interested in developing and have pride in your attention to detail.
You will have very strong Excel skills (Required) and it would be great if you have a Finance / Accounting understanding
You will also be a great team player that is willing to be hands on.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Works order log management, working alongside a junior finance analyst to help develop exiting reporting
* Assisting the business growth
* Liaising with various departments to obtain up to date data to ensure accuracy of log (sales / production / logistics).
* Maintain / Assist in development of reporting generated from works order log
* Monthly / Weekly reporting
* Royalty management, reporting / forecasting
* Query resolution
* Ad-hoc financial duties / projects as required
* Assisting with the implementation of new systems
Requirements - Skills / Experience
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Required - Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Calculated Fields, Relationships, Data Models, Macros, VBA, External Connections, Queries, Sage Excel Integration, Sage BI, SQL
* Finance background desired - Studying / Looking to study for an accounting qualification
* Sage Experience (not essential)
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating time management and organisational ability, previous experience of working to deadlines.
* Self-motivated, team player, able to work autonomously within a team
* High levels of enthusiasm, personality, can-do attitude, and drive
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ensure professional knowledge, skills, initiative, innovation, and personal image are sufficiently developed to fulfil the requirement of the position
* Must be a British citizen and eligible to work in UK
* Salary: £20-25k per annum (subject to experience)
* Hours: Full-time, Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm (permanent)
* Holiday: 28 Days (20 + STAT)
For further information please contact Charlotte Mitchell.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.