12047 – Business Development Manager Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our client – a service sector firm based in Leicester – is seeking a motivated new business development consultant / account manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering, analysing & logging information on potential new clients,
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis, converting interest into sale of services. The goal is to place our Sales team in front of potential customers,
- Securing new business at all levels from our suite of services – from SMEs to large blue-chip companies across Leicestershire and the East Midlands,
- Responsibility for the preparation & presentation of proposals, follow-up work to close contracts,
- Submit written reports & attend regular meetings with the Commercial Director,
If you have excellent telephone skills, good communication and are ambitious to help build our sales funnel, then we are a progressive company that would love to hear from you to help propel your sales career.
This is a new position within the organisation, where the meeting of targets will be paramount to the continuing success of the applicant:
- Appointment Type: Permanent (in-house)
- Basic Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + Bonus (subject to experience)
- Monthly bonus is calculated against gross profit (avg. 31% of sales). Max. £2,000 bonus per job / contract,
- Hours: Full-Time (might consider part-time for the right candidate)
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12047) on 0116 254 9404.