Business Intelligance Analyst
- Job Reference: 11180
- Date Posted: 11 June 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance, Administration & Business Operations, I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Business Intelligence Analyst
We have an outstanding opportunity for a highly analytical and IT savvy individual to join our client as a Business Intelligence Analyst in Leicester.
As a market leading organisation, reporting is key to ensure that accurate data is placed into the hands of the end user. Working as a crucial member of the team you will take the lead in the delivering of reports, both routine and ad hoc, to support the entire business. You will be utilising existing systems and also be taking the lead with continued development of this platform.
* Revenue Management / Analysis / Reporting
* Maintain / Development of reporting
* Reporting / Forecasting
* Query resolution
* Systems Development / Automation
* Assisting with the implementation of new systems
* Supervise and mentor a Junior Business Analyst
* Collaborate with Management to understand business needs and deliver solutions in line with business requirements
* Ad-hoc reports / projects as required
Skills, abilities and experience:
* Advanced Excel skills - Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Calculated Fields, Relationships, Data Models, Macros, VBA, External Connections, Queries, Sage Excel Integration, Sage BI, SQL
* Proven track record in report development.
* Able to produce and deliver interactive dashboards, visualisations, analysis, querying, and fixed format reporting.
* High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Self-motivated, team player, able to work autonomously within a team
* High levels of enthusiasm, personality, can-do attitude, and drive
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating time management and organisational ability.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be a British citizen or be eligible to work in UK
* Experience in MS Access
* Experience in implementing or using an ERP system
* Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum (subject to experience)
* Hours: Full-time, Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm (permanent)
* Holiday: 28 Days (20 + STAT)
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.